« Still here! | Main

June 03, 2008

BDSM: It's Not What You Think!

About a year ago we had the pleasure of being asked to participate in a student film project being shot for a class at San Francisco State University. The film featured many important people in the local San Francisco BDSM community so we were very honored to be asked to participate. It was well received after it's initial class presentation and due to the positive response the filmmakers have expanded upon it and entered it into the Frameline International Film Festival where it will be having it's premier screening on Friday June 20th at 10pm at the Roxie Theater in San Francisco, CA!

For more information and to view a trailer of the film go to BDSM: It's Not What You Think

And I swear we mean it this time, a show is coming. Stay Tuned!

Posted by Atticus at June 3, 2008 05:02 AM

Comments

Posted by: syndi [TypeKey Profile Page] at June 6, 2008 02:10 AM

OMG!!! Welcome back! We missed you!!!!

Posted by: pervertED [TypeKey Profile Page] at June 9, 2008 01:52 PM

A&N, really glad to hear that you're both still around and doing well, and cannot wait for more FF podcasts.

Posted by: DrBlack [TypeKey Profile Page] at June 13, 2008 07:43 AM

Welcome back!!!!! Will the show feature rubber fetish? (LOL)

Still Slippery in Seattle

Dr Black

Posted by: anal4u [TypeKey Profile Page] at June 20, 2008 11:52 PM

I've been hoping to see you guys again....

Posted by: kinkster_angel [TypeKey Profile Page] at June 24, 2008 07:29 PM

I'm really excited and looking forward to new podcasts. I had the misfortune of stumbling across fetishflame after you had stopped making new shows. Not that I haven't enjoyed listening to the back ones, but I was so sad when I ran out of them! And thanks sooo much for this heads up. I've already inquired about when there will be a DVD available for purchase.

Kinkster Angel

Posted by: julianofsf [TypeKey Profile Page] at July 4, 2008 02:12 AM

When are we going to see the Vinyl Queen again? i listended to Her interview and it was fantastic. When are you planning to have Her back?

Posted by: db12 [TypeKey Profile Page] at July 14, 2008 01:39 AM

I have long awaited your return. I hope all is well and everything is going well.

db12
NY

Posted by: principia.erotica [TypeKey Profile Page] at August 26, 2008 05:13 AM

Please come back...

We just found you! I am in the same boat as Kinkster Angel, although I still have some shows left to listen to, (I've been savoring them!) but soon I will run out.

My husband and I are new to the fetish/hedonist life, and your podcast has taught me things that aren't readily available on the surface of things. First-hand information can be invaluable, and Fetish Flame has helped immensely.

At any rate, thank you Atticus and Nova. Your show is a pleasure.

Posted by: Josh [TypeKey Profile Page] at December 17, 2008 11:44 PM

Hello, New listener, slowly working my way up from the first podcast (just finished episode 0.6). I hope you folks make more episodes my wife of three years and I are really enjoying listening together - we're not kinky yet, but we're just beginning to explore that thoughtspace together. Hope that doesn't mean you've "walmartized" the fetish, maybe just "SciFi Channeled" it?

Posted by: hincapie [TypeKey Profile Page] at June 20, 2009 01:52 AM

Oh, hadnt noticed that movie. Interesting

Posted by: fred [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 2, 2013 03:00 AM

I hope you guys come back. I can't download any of your episodes. Please repost them!!!