« Fetish Flame 35.0 - April 2, 2007 - Chastity Devices | Main | Still here! »

April 17, 2007

Fetish Flame 36.0 - April 16, 2007 - Hypnosis

Natasha Strange, photographer and infamous Kitten with a Whip, shares with us how hypnosis can enhance exploration and play sessions.

Posted by Nova at April 17, 2007 04:14 AM

Comments

Posted by: sandra [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 17, 2007 09:56 PM

Great show!

A couple of thoughts come to mind. The hood works best when it goes over the earphones AND the glasses. Holds the glasses gently yet firmly in place, reduces ambient light and noise to a minimum.

When i am pretending to be a man i can take much more pain just by concentrating. Being a sissy is in part about surrendering manly control to one's owner. Yes, when my clitty was wrapped in a painful way, Princessa was able to calm me...She can do that at any time and often has when my feelings and emotions start to run riot, but the reason they run riot is because Princessa has been able to make me give up control.

You won't cluck like a chicken afterward perhaps, but i can vouch that i think of things, fantasize about certain activities i never would have before Princessa hyptnotized me. And now do them.

Atticus, you need to be in chastity, bondage and the Nova Pro under the careful tutelage of Princessa and the loving ministrations of Nova for a session. You will be amazed at what you find out about yourself.

Wonderful podcast.

Posted by: Shoo [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 26, 2007 03:36 AM

Very interesting. I hadn't really seen that much on hypnosis. But my wife and I spent some time discussing it, and she feels like when she is in her own head space that she is in that state. She doesn't remember the next day what we did, but equally I can't force her to do things that she wouldn't be open to trying.
It sounds very similar. She puts on head phones and listens to music and puts on a mask so she can't see. She dances on her pole and gets totally lost in her music. I can then take her into a SM scene and she can take just about whatever I dole out. Or I can just put her into various bondage states.
There is no visual aspect to as the Nova Pro offers, but we do wonder how close this is to hypnosis..
-Shoo
PS. Side comment, You know what would be a great teaser for us. Post on the top of your site what shows your thinking about doing... We could even vote on what we wanted you guys to explore. Or just tease us with what type of shows your pondering.. Anyway, keep up the good work. Not only is it enjoying to listen to your great teamwork, but its also great because your providing a great resource to the community.

Posted by: slave sayer [TypeKey Profile Page] at May 24, 2007 12:22 AM

I can see why Mistress Natasha is so good at hypnosis, that voice of hers would easily send me into a trance. I was hypnotised once when I was around 19. I could feel the same feelings as I listened to her. Does she offer any recorded/downloadable sessions, especially around chastity play. I am sure my Mistress would like for me to partake in such a thing. Wish the black box wasn't so much money..however I shall have to save up for it somehow.

sayer

Posted by: ironmen360 [TypeKey Profile Page] at July 4, 2007 05:17 AM

Hey guys I love your show and I have a fetish that I am pretty sure that you have never heard of. My other fetish besides latex is sweaters. I like the feeling of Angora, Mohair, and wool turtleneck sweaters. The turtleneck ask as a collar that you can wear outside in public without being staired at. Also the feeling of the fibers tickleing your skin. I am a member of woolfreaks.de which is wear all of us share pictures and stories. I hope you can share my fetish with everyone else, and possible enjoy it yourself. If you have any questions email me at ironmen360@msn.com Keep up the good work!!!

Posted by: Voiceimitator [TypeKey Profile Page] at July 26, 2007 11:57 PM

Hey guys, great show! Nova's voice (particularly in the outro clips or when she's saying the word "panties") definitely has hypnotic effects, and Atticus isn't too bad either when he's got a cold.

Ironmen, there was mention of sweater fetish in an earlier show. Can't quite remember which one, but it was an interview with a guest... probably Bridget Harrington... and she talked about how fans could write in and request particular photographs, and she did a whole sweater series.

Posted by: Kanzler [TypeKey Profile Page] at August 16, 2007 07:53 AM

Really nice shows but! When is the next podcast?