« Fetish Flame 34.0 - March 28, 2007 - Noirotica | Main | Fetish Flame 36.0 - April 16, 2007 - Hypnosis »

April 03, 2007

Fetish Flame 35.0 - April 2, 2007 - Chastity Devices

CB3k.jpgCB2k.jpg

Natasha Strange, photographer and infamous Kitten with a Whip, joins us to talk about chastity devices. Atticus shares his first experiences in the CB3000.

Stay tuned for the next show with Natasha, when we delve into hypnosis.

As promised, here are links to Natasha's Yahoo group and her sissy sandra's blog.

Fetish Flame 35.0 - April 2, 2007 - Chastity Devices

Posted by Nova at April 3, 2007 01:36 AM

Comments

Posted by: syndi [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 4, 2007 06:20 AM

Oh, such a joy to hear three of my favorite people, N+A+NS, yah! Love the topic and it was so cool to hear you talking about it, particular A's experiences. Miss Strange put me in a CB2K and i don't recall any difficulties getting in, but then i recently learned that i am in the 5th percentile (yet i continue to have small penis envy). We were doing a cuckolding scene and we proceeded to Victoria's Secret for some shopping for Her upcoming date. Fun, fun, fun. I don't know if you mentioned it, but chastity devices are not entirely silent, so being in the office might be embarrassing. One of Miss Strange's chastity bloggers used to talk about that. Anyway, take care and i hope i see you before the next Folsom.

syndi

Posted by: sandra [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 5, 2007 01:31 PM

Wonderful show, Nova and Atticus...and Princessa! You hit all the points of chastity and what it means to me at least. It is a concious surrendering of contgrol, it is humiliating and emasculating and it makes you constantly aroused, much like a teenage boy, without the ability to do anything about it. It also makes you constantly think of the one who put you there. And yes, i have orgasmed three times while in the device, all of course at Princessa's laughing direction.

When the device comes off after a prolonged period of time, Princessa is absolutely correct when She says there are mixed emotions. Of course, i am in mental chastity as well, but when She takes the key to my device i feel complete surrender to Her will.

sandra

Posted by: bj [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 6, 2007 07:21 PM

Excellent show however you only scratched the surface.

Here are some other websites that deal with chastity: Enjoy!

www.neosteel.de/Nsepcb.htm
www.tollyboy.com

Posted by: slave sayer [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 10, 2007 04:00 AM

Great Podcast Ms Natasha, Atticus and Nova

I remember Ms Natasha's web sites from when I first started getted interested in BDSM.

I would like to add some comments if I may.

I have worn both the 2000 and the 3000. I started out with the 2K and broke it during some heavy activity. I was too shy to send it back so I thought I would try the 3K when it came out. After trying both out I find the 2K to be a better product, for me. It has a little more room at the rear of the cage for my penis. It also has more space that can be used for cleaning and moving the pesky little thing to the main opening for urination. The 3K was more subdued under my clothing due to its contours but my major problem with the 3K was morning erections, they were so tight that it had cut off all circulation to the penis, it was absolutely white and I was unable to urinate. This did not work for me. Atticus, be thankful you didn't wear it over night!!

I had the chance to be near the offices on a trip where they sold/make the CB2K, 3K and curve. So I took my broken one with me. they replaced it on the spot, no questions asked. Good service should be noted these days, and these people did good! Sorry getting distracted.

For those that like the cuff type ring available in the 3K, they will also work in the 2K. I believe they can be purchased seperately also. Although I find installation of these cuff type rings easier the rivet that they hinge on does have a tendancy to rub on certain parts of the body and become a little uncomfortable. As I am wearing more than installing, Much to my Mistress's delight, I chose the standard rings. A little harder to get on but more comfortable over time.

I have been in my CB2K since early December, being let out once during that time for a quick masturbation session with my Mistress, who resides in the UK. I have been ordered to milk myself on cam for her on four occasions all while being locked in the device. Each time I do it, it seems to become easier. Partly might be due to knowing where things are and I am in control of the device, but I think the prostrate gets trained a bit through all of this. I have no problem with the CB being on and things flowing, and I find it adds to the frustration. If Ms Natasha wishes I will ask My Mistress's permission if I can send a link to the cam session with her.

I look forward to hearing the Hypnosis segment, as this is of interest to me.

Posted by: Livestrongcjm [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 11, 2007 12:42 AM

I love the show. Could you do a show on women ejaculation.

Posted by: SE7EN14 [TypeKey Profile Page] at April 11, 2007 07:13 PM

GREAT show!! This episode really contained the elements that makes FF so special. It was really about a couple's exploration, it involved discovery and fun. It was easier for me to identify with this approach than when hearing the 'pros' speak on a topic. Kitten helped answer questions and give advice. Very tantalizing, very entertaining. More like this, please!

Oh, and as a side... since I know you're both geeks: Doesn't Kitten sound a little like Liv Tyler's Arwen from the Lord of the Rings movies? She has this wonderful low, soft and soothing voice. A delight to listen to.

Posted by: freeagain [TypeKey Profile Page] at May 14, 2007 10:21 PM

i really enjoyed this show. my Mistress requires me to wear a chastity device (prior to my deployment). The longest i have worn it, without orgasm, was about 6 months. And wore it for about two years continuously. i was allowed to keep a key for cleaning purposes. Although a water squirt bottle can assist in cleaning.

The worst problem was what Mistress and i refered to as ... accidents. You may know them as wet dreams. :: haha ::

i can honestly say that i actually Enjoy wearing it and really miss it. It gives me a feeling of, through an active imagination, of Mistress holding me. Sounds weird, but i am a submissive/slave, so i get some slack for that. i wish i could wear it here, but that might be a bad idea.

A interesting story to tell is that i have became so aroused while rubbing it against Mistress that i actually split a CB3000 in half. my claim to fame, i suppose.

On another subject, i am not allowed any release, ie orgasm, unless Mistress gives me permission, whether locked up or not. i have gone fairly long periods of time without. But to tell the truth ... unless She is involved, either in person or remotely ... i do not really want to. i think that is a testiment to power much greater than anything else. But ... since i do feel the CB Constantly and also makes me think of Her, it is much more intense not to while wearing it.

Any way, that is my little two cents. Thank you for a great episode. If i may request a show ... something on submissives dealing with their Mistress having ... lovers. That is a ... difficult thing. Thank you.

Posted by: Adventures of R&G [TypeKey Profile Page] at June 1, 2007 07:11 PM

The best shows have Atticus squirming sharing a little more than he wants. Awesome show.
A four week old little baby girl is a very effective chastity device.
x RG&C

Posted by: Adventures of R&G [TypeKey Profile Page] at June 1, 2007 07:16 PM

A four week old little baby girl is a very effective chastity device.
x RG&C